**Limited Time Special ** For a limited time, when you purchase a trailer valet trailer dolly, we will include an RGB led kit. Perfect for your boat, camper or trailer. Included in this kit are 4 waterproof 8” (inch) led strips, a control box, 24 feet of wiring and a 12 volt plug in either with a cigarette lighter or you can hard wire it into your fuse box. The kit also has a remote control which allows you to turn the kit on / off, change colors, dimmer control etc… This is an awesome kit valued at $89.99, free as a gift for you with your purchase.
RVR5 and RVR9 models includes the Trailer Valet Base + Ball Set attaching the unit to your trailer coupler. This includes interchangeable 2 inch and 2-5/16 inch hitch balls. The RVR3 includes a Mounting Bracket, attaching the unit to the side of your trailer frame.
- Independently operated motors allow for 360 degrees of free rotation.
- Compact Design: Measuring under 55″x18″x12″, the RVR weighs between 45-77lbs.
- Planetary Motors: 2-4 high torque motors to drive both single and dual axle trailers
- Aluminum Body: Allows for a lightweight design and a lifetime of corrosion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Treads: Caterpillar Treads that give you more traction over different surfaces.
- Wirelessly Controlled: Easily and safely operate from any angle with the push of a button.
- The body is aluminum and the device measures 22″ x 18″ x 12″ and weighs up to 77 pounds depending on the model.
- Power comes from an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is good for up to 30 minutes of runtime per charge.
- The included remote control works up to 40-feet away with the push of a button from the Trailer Valet RVR, Now you can steer your camper into tight parking spaces without needing anyone to help you see around corners.
- With three models ranging from 3,500 lbs, 5,500 lbs, and up to 9,000 lbs, there’s a RVR for every trailer.
Trailer Valet RVR official video