RVR5 and RVR9 models includes the Trailer Valet Base + Ball Set attaching the unit to your trailer coupler. This includes interchangeable 2 inch and 2-5/16 inch hitch balls. The RVR3 includes a Mounting Bracket, attaching the unit to the side of your trailer frame.
- Independently operated motors allow for 360 degrees of free rotation.
- Planetary Motors: 2-4 high torque motors to drive both single and dual axle trailers
- Aluminum Body: Allows for a lightweight design and a lifetime of corrosion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Treads: Caterpillar Treads that give you more traction over different surfaces.
- Wirelessly Controlled: Easily and safely operate from any angle with the push of a button.
- The body is aluminum and the device measures 22″ x 18″ x 12″ and weighs between 45 77 pounds depending on the model.
- Power comes from an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is good for up to 30 minutes of runtime per charge.
- The included remote control works up to 40-feet away with the push of a button from the Trailer Valet RVR, Now you can steer your camper into tight parking spaces without needing anyone to help you see around corners.
- With three models ranging from 3,500 lbs, 5,500 lbs, and up to 9,000 lbs, there’s a RVR for every trailer.
Trailer Valet RVR official video