Trailer Valet is a tongue jack and trailer dolly that easily moves most any trailer up to 5000 lbs (or 500 Lbs tongue weight) with a turn of the crank handle. Features dual 9 inch hard rubber tires and posi-traction for making tight turns and maximum traction, integrated automatic brake is applied when handle is released for superior safety. Making it ideal for boat, RV, construction, farm, horse, RTV, and flat bed trailers.
The Trailer Valet works by simply turning the hand crank that powers our patented drive system. The drive system features both high and low gears and can be operated from either the right or left side. Also, when the steering handle is in the up position, it engages the drive system and allows you to steer into tight or otherwise inconvenient spots. When the handle is released the brake system is engaged (no more bricks will be necessary to hold your trailer in one spot). This trailer dolly can be conveniently locked into the upright position in seconds when the job is done, or with the pull of one pin, can be removed from your trailer and put onto your 2nd trailer or away for storage For trailer tongues that are rectangular in profile, not cylindrical. Max tongue weight 500 lbs.
– Trailer jack with integrated drive function lets you easily raise, lower, and move your trailer
– Drive your trailer to your hitch for fast, hassle-free hookup
– Effortlessly move your trailer into your garage, back yard or other tight spots
– Chain drive system is powered by easy-to-use hand crank
– Drive and steer your trailer with minimal effort
– Switch between high and low gears for effortless driving – even on an incline
– Drill attachment (part #TVDA – sold separately) can be added to power the drive with a cordless drill
– Dual posi-traction wheels for easy maneuvering
– One tire freewheels when you are turning, then re-engages when turn is completed
– Steering handle helps you guide unit
– Automatic brake keeps trailer from rolling
– Swing up to stow parallel to tongue for travel
– Rugged steel construction with silver powder coat and zinc-nickel plating resists rust and corrosion
· Simple 10 minute installation
– Heavy-duty installation bracket can be clamped to either side of trailer frame
– Mounting hardware included
** new feature for 2021, all 5X models will ship out with dual hard rubber “never flat” tires.