Trips in the family RV are a blast. But putting that rolling home away? It?s the worst part of the whole trip ? and not just because it means the fun is over. It?s just tough to get your RV safely back in the garage or parking spot you prefer. Or at least it was before Trailer Valet?s RVR. The new Trailer Valet RVR is a remote operated, self-motorized trailer dolly system on tracks that is fully capable of accommodating the weight of a trailer up to 12,000Lbs.
The RVR12 can move up to 12,000 lbs and is made up of lightweight, high endurance, corrosion-resistant materials. It’s powered by 2 ultra high torque electric AC brushless motors to drive large, heavy-duty single and dual-axle trailers – boats, RV campers, tiny homes, cargo trailers, and more. The RVR12’s track technology provides superior traction over various surfaces and its aluminum finish, sealed bearings, and protected electronics make the RVR12 virtually weather-proof.
Simply hook up the RVR12 to your trailer coupler using the patented Trailer Valet RVR Ball Mount system (2” and 2 5/16” – included) and use the intuitive radio remote control transmitter up to 40 ft away to maneuver your trailer to just the right spot. The rechargeable 29.2volt LiFePO4 battery gives you 30 minutes of continuous usage time and can travel up to 120 ft per minute (approximately 1 to 1.5 miles per hour) — offering the best technology for what you love most.
Here’s to less hassle, and more adventure – Move Forward!
– Capacity: 12,000 lbs (towing), 1,200 lbs (tongue)
– Aluminum finish provides long-lasting protection
– Rechargeable 29.2volt LiFePO4 battery with 2 hour charge time and 30 minutes of continuous usage time
– FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum); 100% interference-free from other 2.4 GHz systems
– Maximum speed is 120 ft. per minute (Approx. 1 – 1.5 miles per hour)
– Recommended surface conditions: moderate terrain and flat, even surfaces