RVR5 and RVR9 models includes the Trailer Valet Base + Ball Set attaching the unit to your trailer coupler. This includes interchangeable 2 inch and 2-5/16 inch hitch balls. The RVR3 includes a Mounting Bracket, attaching the unit to the side of your trailer frame.
Note: The RVR5 and RVR9 come with the RVR Ball Mount tower that includes both a 2″ and 2-5/16″ ball. The RVR3 includes a Mounting Bracket, attaching the unit to the side of your trailer frame. However, you may purchase the RVR Ball Mount tower separately, and install it into the RVR3 with the included screw attachments.
- Independently operated motors allow for 360 degrees of free rotation.
- Planetary Motors: 2-4 high torque motors to drive both single and dual axle trailers
- Aluminum Body: Allows for a lightweight design and a lifetime of corrosion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Treads: Caterpillar Treads that give you more traction over different surfaces.
- Wirelessly Controlled: Easily and safely operate from any angle with the push of a button.
- The body is aluminum and the device measures 22? x 18? x 12? and weighs between 45 77 pounds depending on the model.
- Power comes from an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is good for up to 30 minutes of runtime per charge.
- The included remote control works up to 40-feet away with the push of a button from the Trailer Valet RVR, Now you can steer your camper into tight parking spaces without needing anyone to help you see around corners.
- With three models ranging from 3,500 lbs, 5,500 lbs, and up to 9,000 lbs, there?s a RVR for every trailer.