Trailer Valet warrants for one year from the purchase date, that the product will be in working condition and will be free from manufacturing defects, provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. This warranty is only made to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover:
1. normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
2. consumable parts designed to diminish over time, unless failure occurred due to a manufacturing defect;
3. cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
4. damage through accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, natural events, or other external causes;
5. damage through misapplication, overloading, or improper installation;
6. damage due to improper maintenance and repair;
7. damage as a result from the shipping and handling by third parties; or
8. product alterations.
Limitation of Liability:
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRAILER VALET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY.
Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase date, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow Trailer Valet’s directions to make a claim on your warranty.
*DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCT. OPENING THE PRODUCT MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
To make a warranty claim:
1. Contact us either through:
phone: (844) 846-9344
office: 17970 Ajax Circle., City of Industry, CA, 91748
Trailer Valet’s Responsibilities:
1. We will try to assist you in operating or repairing your product.
2. If we determine a replacement part is necessary, we will send you a free replacement part.
3. If we determine a replacement will not resolve your problem, we may ask you to return your product to our warehouse. Upon receiving the product at our warehouse, Trailer Valet will inspect the product.
4. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing defect we will send you a replacement part. If replacement of the part or repair of the unit is not possible, Trailer Valet will send you a replacement product.
5. For customers who purchased the product directly from Trailer Valet Canada only, if the brand new product is returned to us within 30 days of the shipping date from our warehouse, we will send you a 100% refund of the product.
6. Customers who purchased the product from a third-party vendor will need to contact the third-party vendor to find out about their return policy and are not eligible for a refund from Trailer Valet.
TRAILER VALET SHALL HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO DETERMINE IF A UNIT IS COVERED UNDER ITS WARRANTY POLICY.